Give Us a Call Today at 860-345-4100
There are so many decisions to make when planning a wedding. Choosing wedding vendors will be near the top of the list.
So how do you choose the right vendor for your wedding? Here are a few simple tips:
- Ask family and friends. Listen to the opinions of people you trust and know your own individual sense of style. Have a true understanding of the people you are asking. Remember, everyone has a different view of what they want from a wedding vendor.
- Schedule appointments with potential vendors. There should be a face-to-face meeting with any potential vendor to understand what a vendor can bring to the wedding ceremony.
- Set your budget and stick to the budget. You and your fiancé need to sit down and crunch the numbers. When you meet with vendors, stay within the budget.
- Ask for client referrals. It’s one thing to ask family and friends. Getting a client referral means getting a referral from an impartial observer.
- Consult a wedding planner. If your budget will allow it, consider talking to a wedding planner. A wedding planner will likely have connections to some of the top wedding vendors in your area.
- Get it in writing. This is a safeguard, especially when dealing with price quotes.
- Talk with the folks at your wedding ceremony/reception location. It’s likely they use preferred vendors and can offer some advice.