There is no denying the morning of a wedding can be a bit hectic for the bride. There is so much to do and think about, little things can get missed. And a bride will discover how those little things can make the day easier and more pleasurable.
It All Starts With a Bag
It starts with the bride’s bag. On her wedding morning, the bride is likely going to have a bag filled with things she needs for the day ahead.
What are these things you ask? Be sure to pack these 14 essentials for your wedding day.
14 Essential Items Every Bride Should Have On Her Wedding Day
The bridge should make a checklist and make sure the following items are on the list.
- A comfortable robe. You will not be wearing your wedding dress all day (we hope). A good robe will be great for hair and makeup preparation. However, make sure the robe is also camera-friendly, especially if your photographer is getting some pre-wedding pictures.
- Bottled water. Yes, there will likely be bottled water available. It’s still not a bad idea to have an extra bottle in the bag.
- Water facial spray bottle. A little spritz now and then will be refreshing throughout the day.
- Travel mouthwash. Just a little to guard against sour breath.
- Cell phone charger.
- Travel-size package of tissues.
- Blotting papers. It does not sound attractive, yet even brides sweat on wedding days.
- Travel sewing kit.
- Aspirin/pain reliever.
- Clear nail polish
- Extra lipstick
- Safety pins
- Clothing tape