There’s a lot to love about winter in New England. The holiday season brings people together, and freshly fallen snow provides some of the most beautiful landscapes our region has to offer.
It’s for those reasons and more that many couples in Connecticut decide to plan their weddings in the winter.
If you’re thinking about a winter wedding in Connecticut, it’s not enough to have the perfect date picked out and a perfectly curated guest list—you need to find the right wedding venue.
Plan Your Winter Wedding at the Riverhouse at Goodspeed Station
When it comes to winter wedding venues in the state, it’s hard to compete with the Riverhouse.
Located on the banks of the Connecticut River in Haddam, the Riverhouse offers unique, world class experience unmatched anywhere else in Connecticut.
The Riverhouse’s luxury facilities and scenic views offer a gorgeous experience in summer and winter alike. Wedding packages at the Riverhouse also include the following benefits:
- “One at a Time” Service: Don’t worry about crossing paths with any other couples or dealing with a staff’s competing demands. When you’re at the Riverhouse, you’re the star.
- Bridal Suite with Personal Attendant: The bride and bridesmaids can pamper and prepare for the ceremony in comfort and luxury in our fully attended bridal suite.
- Groom Room with Personal Attendant: The groom also gets a special suite and top-notch service.
- Choice of Menu: Whether you want a four course dinner, buffet, or cooking stations, our chefs will design a meal that’s got something for everyone—including wine service, champagne toast, and premium open bar.
- Extensive Use of Grounds: The Riverhouse offers more than just a ballroom. You and your guests can enjoy our lobby, Goodspeed Ballroom, terrace, and ceremonial patio.
- Emergency Generator: Winter weather can be severe in Connecticut, but our entire facility is backed up with an emergency generator just in case.
- And More: These are just some of the benefits that come with holding your winter wedding at the Riverhouse. Find more information about our wedding packages here.
Learn More and Book Your Winter Wedding Today
If you’re interested in learning more about booking your big day at the Riverhouse, get in touch with a member of our staff today by filling out this easy online form.
[contact-form-7 id=”299″ title=”contact us”]